Greenwoods is a non-sectarian, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our programs are made possible by grants from area foundations (see About Us) as well as contributions from businesses and individual supporters. We hope that you will join Greenwoods as we work to help members of the Litchfield County community find access to compassionate and high-quality mental-health and related care.
Greenwoods receives no state or federal funds and is entirely dependent on the generosity of our donors in order to continue our important work. Every donation contributes to the health of our community by ensuring its residents access to affordable and appropriate care.
Please consider contributing to our success.
Ways to Give:
- Donate Online
- Donate by Mail
- Donate by Attending Our Annual Benefit
- Special Donation Opportunities
- Outright gift. The simplest method of giving, by check or credit card. Make a secure online gift now.
- Donate today using check or credit card through Pay Pal. No Pay Pal account needed.
- Gift of appreciated securities. This kind of gift can provide the donor with significant tax advantages.
- Will or Bequest. Your gift passes to Greenwoods after your death.
- Memorial and Celebratory Gifts. Use a gift to Greenwoods to mark a special occasion or honor friends and family.
- Other planned gift opportunities. Gift annuity, charitable remainder trust, life insurance or retirement plan bequest.
To make a gift to Greenwoods or to learn about these and other charitable giving programs, contact our office at 860-567-4437. Your financial adviser can tell you more about the tax implications and advantages of each giving method.
You can also participate in our Annual Appeal and be acknowledged as a partner in our work.