Greenwoods is a nonprofit organization that helps people find quality mental health and related care. We are here to help you when you are faced with a mental health or related problem and don’t know where to turn.
Greenwoods is the only mental health referral service in Connecticut that provides personalized referrals by matching each person who comes to us with counselors, therapists or other professionals whose expertise is a good fit for helping you with the problems you face. We also provide financial help to those who are eligible.
This service is available for individuals and families in the communities we serve.
Please call us at 860-567-4437 if you or someone you know needs help dealing with:
- Children’s Behavior
- Eating Disorders
- Family Problems
- Gender-Identity Issues
- Marital/Relationship Conflict
- Medication Management
- Personal Growth/Empowerment
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- School Problems or Bullying
- Special Issues for Elderly
- Substance Abuse (alcohol or drug issues)
- Vocation or Employment Issues