The Community Outreach & Recovery Navigators at Greenwoods can help those struggling with addiction and their loved ones with:
- Evaluating treatment options
- Addressing barriers to treatment, including financial assistance
- Clinical services through our Outreach Clinician
- Connecting families, friends and individuals to community support
- Harm reduction supplies (delivery available)
- 13 regular Harm Reduction and Narcan Distribution sites across the county
- Providing Narcan and Narcan/CPR Training
Our services are free, confidential, and available for anyone living or working in Litchfield County. We are available to meet out in the community and can come to you!
We also provide Narcan and Narcan/CPR Trainings to businesses and community members.