Greenwoods Counseling Referrals, Inc., has partnered with local public schools to connect students to services that help to improve mental and emotional wellbeing. This process starts with a free assessment by a licensed professional.
- Any student can receive this service for free
- Assessments are available in school or at our office in Litchfield
- This service is private and confidential
- If treatment or services are needed, financial assistance is available
- Currently available at Litchfield Public Schools and Wamogo Regional High School
Interested in having Greenwoods provide services in your school? Call for more details.
For more information please contact:
Elizabeth Griswold, LCSW Program Manager
Phone: (860) 795-4908