Greenwoods Counseling & Referrals, Inc., has partnered with local public schools to connect students to services that help to improve mental and emotional wellbeing. This process starts with an assessment by a licensed professional.
- Any student can receive this service, no child will be turned away
- We accept most insurances including Medicaid
- If treatment or services are needed, financial assistance is available
- Assessments are available in school or at our office in Litchfield
- This service is private and confidential
- Currently available at Litchfield Public Schools, Wamogo Regional High School and Oliver Wolcott Technical High School
Interested in having Greenwoods provide services in your school? Call for more details.
For more information please contact:
Elizabeth Griswold, LCSW Program Manager
Phone: (860) 795-4908